Saturday, December 5, 2009

Status'

College is not for study
Anbu @ MNC
Dashed an ambassador with my zen
Anbu !@library
Kruzade '08
I hate placements.
Kruzade '09
Change is good
Anbarasu - " "

The above has been my status messages in orkut n face book in chronological order. It was fun with all these and I always meant what i put in as my status. But i never even dreamt at least once that i wud end being very happy about getting into an IT Company.

today my status says
" leaving Coimbatore today to Honey well, Madurai. Bye all :( just for a while :) "


something that the status message bar length doesn't allow
- leaving family & friends just for a while
- F5erz are too costly to miss
- Perks is all that it groomed me and I am going to miss the "ASSOCIATION"
- I am really excited and grateful about this opportunity and the challenges that awaits :)
- lotta routines to be changed
- change is what i believe in :)

If this is it. So be it . And am very happy about it :)

2 comments:

  1. i am seeing ur blog after quite a while. it hurts so much to see '0 comments' here. :(

    Your first 3 statuses at college simply rock. :D

    ReplyDelete