Sunday, October 11, 2009

thoughts work...

in my mind ...

1. only today i found out that I am
a. not at all easy going
b. highly sensitive
c. very lazy
d. irresponsible
but i feel happy for the reason that till date i thought i was easy going , not sensitive and very responsible. So i gotta lotta work to correct my self from now on ....

2. College ends right in here .I Missed so much time without talking to some of those in my class with whom i think i would have made a very good friendship :(

3. I tell to a lotta people "be your self and don't even care what others think of you"... but i get a hard feeling that am not sticking to those braces now a days... :(

4. Sister is getting married on Nov 2. Very happy about that. But am going to miss her so much in some way. The fact that my mama is one gem of a guy makes me forget all those 'miss her' feelings :)

5. When am supposed to write what ever i feel like writing in my blog, i abstain from it for some reason or the other ....

6. no more parotaas ( instead dosas)
no more coffee ( instead some juice)
no more puff ( instead masala buns)
from last Monday... all for my healthy being :)

safely out of my mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment