Saturday, October 11, 2008

huh...the tyres


10:14
got up at 930.no new ideas or plans.monotonous.mom said we gotta go to the temple.not tat very convinced.but ok.and i felt my car "tyres" aren doin well for some days.so how do i drive a long wit that? but 'ok'.
12:00.happy news."apartment aunty's jewels redeemed".she was like,in complete trauma for the past two weeks.but now she is on.
3:00.we started to the temple.
6:25.on our way back mom said we gotta get some jewels.huh! but how do i do tat with the "tyres"?anyways ok.
7:30.we were crossing kavundanpalayam in metupalayam road.somethin wasn rite.the steerings dragged.huff...one of my tyres got punctured.huff...highway 99!.pitch dark.i pulled it to a stop.chilled evrybody."but how do i allow tat even knowin tat my tyres aren doin good.anyways.EVERY PROBLEM HAS GOT A LIFE TIME..once you are in the life time don argue wit the problem.just accept as it is".called ambal auto.and my uncles friend....
8:15.i ignited the car.slowly towards my uncles home."so now the problem lost its life time n is dead.and now i analyse the cause of the problem.so i gotta change my tyres tomo.:).tats it.problem handled in the it has to be....".even my aunty's problem lost its life time n is dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment